Saturday, January 9, 2010

Changing History

I want to change the world
Only for you…I want to change all
Making mark in annuals of history
Re-writing history a record breaker
Breaking jinx changing history

Not just preaching change
Impacting change in this world
The world our own made for Him
Leaving footprints in the sands of time
Touch lives and changing history

Letting thing things happen
Making it things happen
Let people watch as I make things happen
Reaching beyond limitation
Do the ordinary.

Making innovation meets performance
Letting and making things happen
Going the extra mile ‘cos hard doesn’t kill
But it strengthens the mind
And pave way for you to be herd

I want to change the world
Only for you
I want to make you smile
And drives away your tears
Breaking jinx and changing history
With God yes I can, yes you can
If you think you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment