Saturday, January 16, 2010

World of our own

Across the seas, rivers and ocean
And the green tropical forest the savannah landscape
The green fresh and splendid habitat
The pride of motherland Africa
Big blue beautiful and splendid environment

Clean living spring the dew of morning
The dawn of a new day
The cockcrow that announces
The birth of a new day has just start
The birds comes out of its net to sing
The cool and the gentle breeze
To cool off the stress of yesterday

Tree, oceans, grasses and rivers the beautiful
Work of God over the face of the earth
The magnificent mansions and buildings
All around us what a beautiful sight to behold
What a wonderful world…the world of our own

I see babies cries I watch them as they grew
How they learn, they learn much more then I do
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
The sounds of the cars, people and creatures
Then I say to myself…what a wonderful world
World of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment