Monday, April 12, 2010

"If not God"

WHERE WOULD I'VE BEEN
IF YOU ARE NOT BE BY MYSIDE
HOW WILL I RISE TO MEET
THE MORINING OF THE DAY
YOUR TENDER MERCY ALWAYS
CALLING FROM BEHIND
AT TIMES I COULD NOT SEE YOU
EVEN THOU YOU WHERE CLOSE BY.

Today is a new day
thanks be to God
for His unfailing mercy over my life
since the inception of this blog site
for who I am and what I will be.

For the creative ability
to put all this master piece of art
down the inspiration from God the Father
favour unlimited favour while online and offline
thank you papa God.

If not God
where we i have been
If not God
will I been hard out there the outside world
I thank you for everything.

For my Family
who never back off from me
my Mum for believing in me
my Brothers and sister for their undying support
my friends you the best one can ever walk with in this world.

To the person
who challenge me to get a website to go online
Mrs. ogunsanya (mummy Adetoun Amaka)
thank you so much
to Nurse Amoo Mutrayo Deborah {debby}
who likes what am into
am proud of you...Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment