Friday, June 16, 2023

Father's Day


As the world stands aside today
to celebrate Father's Day
children all over the world
today remember their father
sending a token of their heartfelt gratitude.

To their father wherever they are
wishing them the best life has to offer
for being the number one dad in the world
for always being the father they've ever dreamed of
Dad I love you much more than tongue can tell.

To all the fathers celebrating today
I have a message for you all as you celebrate
be the best dad you can be to your wards
make them feel a sense of  belonging
give them so much love instill in them the fear of God.

Give them education
the best legacy you can give is that
always stay with your children
create out time no matter
how tight your schedule may be.

Be the best dad
that your child will be proud of you
today and tomorrow while you are gone
never live like a memory in their heart
but be living in their heart.

Happy Father's Day: this is for you Dad
for being security as a boy to me
for being an adult in which I confide in

for being the one who believes in me
for being the one who inspires me to bring out the best in me.

Happy Father's Day: Dad
never leave me alone for any good reason
stay with me in my happy and tiring moment
never give up on me go the extra mile
teach me that hard work never kills
and there's no shortcut to success ( Greatness).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment