Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Am a Human

Man in Kabul, AfghanistanImage via Wikipedia

I was made in human form
Fashion in the likeness of a human
Am just a human not just a human
But a human being not a human angel
With wonderful attribute and treat

Within the human mind
Goes on two battles are raging
The battle between the good and the bad
One wants to gain supremacy
Over the other one…a serious conflict

With weakness…never judge me yet
But wait I was made a human
Conceive by a human in a likeness
Of a human I carry the treat of a human
That’s why a human am.

Never judge me
Cause you don’t know me
Everyone has his/her fault
All is working towards perfection
No one is born without shortcoming.

With the help of God our weakness is taken away
Then we attain perfection…becoming a human angel
In a brand new breed of human being
Help me to be the best I can be
Never use my weakness against me…be slow to judge.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment