Sunday, August 1, 2010

Farewell

Armageddon loomingImage by nimboo via Flickr

Thou distance may lies in-between us
yet only the memories we've shared
we last on our mind while we're gone
so much to miss as we depart
to different place in the earth.

As we go to from me
I wish you God's blessing
is unmerited favor, health re-bots
as make this sweet memories
of the time we spend together.

We've play together
we've pray together
the moment of disagreement to agree
on certain issue what a memorable
moment we've had together.

Farewell
...the place we've been
...to the people we've known
...to meet someday, somewhere and somehow
...to faraway distant place
farewell.

The saddest words
to say now is goodbye
and I hope life threat you well
and I hope you had all what you dream of
I wishing joy and happiness.

Love with the sweet memories
wishing you God's presence
farewell to a friend
goodbye take charge peace!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment