Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to be heard

I am a voice in this world
And I deserve to be heard
The rising sun that will set and shine one day
Am never going to give up
On my quest be become
The best among the best topping the rest

A pathfinder making head way
In my field where I find myself
A light that will pave way for generations
Emancipating people from mental slavery
I want to be heard never relegated to the background
Cause I deserve to be heard

I want to attain greatness
Achieve my aim and purpose in life
With a big so big dreams coming into reality
Out there I want to be heard
Up there in the big blue sky
I want my star to shine for eternity

My ability, skills, intellect and me
Bring in the best of the best
Of myself my inborn trait
With the I can attitude the winsome spirit
I am a winner more then conquerors
I will overcome every foes

Am not afraid
I have the one who has triumph
Over death, failure, fear, despair and intimidation
Is always there right by my side
Am not afraid ‘cos He is there
Erujeje the awesome God

Thank you for the chance
To impact my world
Bright the little corner you place me in
God where will I have been if you’re not there
Look at the potential you shared on me
Of what can I say of you Lord
You are seven much papa God.

www.mybusinessdrive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment