Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Focus on the Prize

LONDON - JULY 04:  The English National Ballet...Image by Getty Images via @daylife

If you really know
Where you are going to
You don’t have to give a dam
Of what people say or do
Focus inspite of criticisms
Look away and act as if they are not there

Never allow the opinion
Of those around you
To direct the space of your life
In life if you want to be someone
You’ve got to cast deaf hear
To those who wants to pull you down

As you go through life
In pursuit of your goal
Achieving the purpose and aim
Of you existing on the surface
Of this planet earth
You’ve got to forget negative news about you

Or else you will end up
Becoming nothing
For your family, nation and yourself
To go far in life listening
To useful advice and turn down
The negative advice

Act right and say no
Against drug abuse…against youthful lust
Against malpractice…against injustice
Indecent dressing…corruption
Be focus have aspiration
Dream so big build your own paradise

Take charge of situation
Let and make things happen
Come out from your comfort zone
And reach beyond limitation
Focus on the prize
Inspite the set backs and problem
The storm is over now…the dream has come true

Have Done My Best
Am never going to get frustrated
Or feel bad about the situation
Cause have done my best
Have sold myself out
Pushing myself to that point
Beyond limit no am not

Never will I cry or feel bad
Not a shadow of tomorrow
Can hunting me any more
If the worst thing happen
The storm close down on me
Friends and family are gone

Hope becomes slim
The glimpse of glory fade away
Into the tiny air consume by the wind
Set backs and disappointment
Am not gone loose hope
What I we do is to forget the past
Looking away from mortals to the immortal

Shutting my eyes
From human being cause they are there
But when you need them most
They are gone they don’t worth my tears
Never will I but I will just do as if
They’ve never exist am not that kind

Am not going to blame any
For all what I go through in life
In time past have depend on them
For job, finance, assistant and love
But no one was there all I got
Disappointment and unfulfilled promises

I’ll succeed without them
With God the immortal one
I scale through the storm
Inspite of what the immortal do
I study, prepare and work
Cause one day someday today my day will come
Have done my best leaving the rest for the immortal one.
Am Not Going to Cry
Some times as a writer
Is difficult for me as a person
To live up to what I write
When I consider the problems
Here and there facing me as person
When life is seems is full of disappointment
Your shelter dreams make you question why?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment