Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Source

Little WonderImage via Wikipedia

Where would I have been’
If you have not been by my side
How could I rise to meet
The morning of the day
Your tender mercy always
Calling far behind me
At times I could not see you
Even thou you’re close by

You have been there
In times of need and in nothing
You watch me become somebody today
To all what I have is of you
Thank you for who I am
And what I will be
He is my source
My inspiration

The one who has been
Right from the foundation of the world
You been around for so long
Little wonder you’re called
The ancient of days
The awesome one
Gift of God
Image of the invisible God

He never give up on me
No matter my shortcoming
My past remains the past before Him
He’s a friend who never folk-up
When I needed Him most in my life
What a friend so dear He is
My source…my everything
Oh what a wonder

For all I am
For all I have
For all have been through
For all the blessing and good life
For what I will be in the future
For what I am today in the present
For everything I am…I owe you everything
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment