Saturday, February 12, 2011

Long Journey

So long, long way
Have come this far
Away from no where
Little did I no it was a great step
Wow! Have already come

Through many dishearten comment
From friends and foes
The setback from hosting company
So many time we scream
Against all odds

It wasn’t a little journey
But a long journey
To gain ground on a strong land
With a strong reputation built over the years
Those times where not easy at all

The pothole on the road
Discouragement as gulf to avoid
The punched tire without no extra one
Problems that needed to be fixed up
Surmounting each odds

Using them as a stepping stone
Towards that road that led
To where I am today
So long too long
Long journey

Thou the road
Be stem and rough
As rough edges opens up
Hope become so slim
Can I ever made it

Yeah! I do
Like a glimpse of hope
I succeed after when all this has gone
Against the odd is all over
The long journey here I am today
Have arrive with God on my side
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment