Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Anchor Holds

A fisherman's anchorImage via Wikipedia

As the storm cloud gathered
As the storm rages so fierce
The wind tossing so high
To strong to hold down
Threaten to slow the ship alive

As if the end has come
As the world crash down on you
Tears roll down as a mighty streams
Sobbing alone in agony
Am I the only one

Is always darkest before the dawn
Don’t be discourage just carry on
Thou some may break through
Though some may weary you
You have His promise He cannot fail

I have journey through a long dark night
Out on the open sea by faith alone
Site unknown and yet His eyes watches me
The anchor holds thou the ship
Is scattered the anchor holds

Thou the sails are turned
I am falling on my knees
As I face the rages sea
The anchor holds inspite the storm
It will definitely hold, hold out to hold on

No matter what happen
Never, never give up
Hold on to your dream
Never give up your dream
Your anchor will holds in spite the storm

The storm will come and go
There will be a new feeling all over you
The birds will come out again to sing
The sun will shine it will be well
The anchor holds
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment