Friday, May 13, 2011

Heart Felt Appreciation

To the most high
Who ruleth in the affairs of mankind
Who seated above using the earth
As His footstool looking down here
See I gave you the appreciation
And this is from my heart

I testify today for you’ve been
Faithful Lord, I testify today
For your tender mercy and love to me
For you’ve been very faithful
That’s why I testify today
I thank you Lord for all what I have

My mind, my soul and my all
The talent, skills and time
I testify today am yours Lord
Am yours, am yours Lord am yours
That’s why I give you worthy of this my praise
Cause there’s none like you

Your mercy flows like a river wide
Healing comes from your hands
Suffering children are saved in your hands
Cause you are beautiful beyond description
To marvelous for words too wonderful
For comprehension like nothing ever seen nor had

Who can grasps your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of your love
You’re beautiful beyond description
Majesty and throne above
And I stand in awe of you
Only God who whoms all praises due

I stand in awe of You
Receive my heart felt gratitude
Let it rise up to you as a sweet smelling savour
Lord hear my voice receive my praise today
This is from my heart
I thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment