Thursday, February 9, 2017

I believe

Where would have been if you
Are not been by my side
How will I rise to meet
The morning of the day
Your tender mercy is always
Calling from behind at time
I could not see you even thou
You’re close by.


I believe there’s more
Through many dangers
Toils and snare have already
Come thus far it’s grace

That brought me thus far
And grace will lead me home
From been on the hospital bed
Intensive care unity as an early stage of my life

When I seat and look at
What has happen in the past
Years gone by of a truth
The Lord has been right
All the way by my side
Always through night and day
Even in the midst of the storm
On the mountain and in the valley

Even when life’s cold wind blow
He is there when no one believe in me
When all have gone and deep inside
I was all alone yet is still there
Is a friend who takes me as I am
In spite my weakness He never give upon me
What a friend I have in Jesus
I believe in Him

I believe this is just the beginning
Of a truth without any shadow of doubt
Brighter, greater and fulfilled days are ahead
Too many dreams to come true
I believe there’s more with God I can yes I can

No comments:

Post a Comment