Sunday, June 12, 2011

Things So Cold

I remember the first time
I talked with the lord as I
Fell on my kneels in the night
But the passion and pleasures
Of life of this world has taken the cross from my side

Things so cold
Prayer is gone
I can’t see my side
Lord again am week
Revive me again

I need you more
Much more then yesterday
I need you more
More then words can say
Cause things so cold

The things we left
Are creeping in back in
The life I was once had
Is never mine again
The things and cares of this life

And I long to go back
To the place where I was once
As the Spirit fell on me
But I can’t stay any longer
Take me back Lord to Calvary

Take me back
To the place where I started
Break the chains and let me go free
Let the fire fall off from the alter
Breaking every falters

Now is the time
To break loose from the coldness
Cause the fire has fell
There’s a renew a new day has come
There’s restoration new vision
Power to break lose from the cold
Things are now from cold to hotness

No comments:

Post a Comment