Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My World


Been reserve has been my personality
I love been that way because am proud of that
Have melt so many people that says this and that
Some say am been too nice of which they contended against
Please am just been myself and I really love that

Please don’t get crossed at all for this
Am just want I am never wearing a mask
No matter what I remain to be myself
Go where you desire yet still remain myself
I work far across the distant land

As I look you from afar off
Just been watching you a full guess on you
Am so much aware of that you wanted me to speak
At time but you are so displace when I did not speak
So much to talk yet I weren’t saying anything

I am be quiet reserved and soft spoken
But I know what I’m doing
I know what I want out of life
Thou I might not possess certificates, degrees upon degrees
But I know who and I am and what I am

Because have got the backing of GOD Himself
The one that never let the storm outlive the sun
He got my back 24/7 He never uses my weakness against me
Yeah! Not at all my God, my friend, my world He is all in all
Just my world

Bear with me just please do
Is better to be yourself than going with the crowd  
Not a crowd chaser but all by myself
Am here to be what I was made to be
Living out that purpose the source of my existence

That’s me am for real
Am here to stay, to rule, to reign
That’s my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment