Thursday, September 18, 2014

Season Of Remembrance



There comes a moment
When it all makes sense
That time we never wanted to slip by
Wanting to be awake to witness it all
We never want to close our eyes

When history is been call upon
Beckoning on us to reach out
Because is our day to be remembered
All what we’ve walked and labour for
As nature harkens to our attention



Tomorrow will bring forth a new dawn
Of hope reassured go ahead don’t stop
That’s what we keep hearing as we go
Tomorrow never dies is pregnant with something
There comes that season of remembrance

The world stood aside on that day
As all roads leading to that great city
Where the event of a life time was about to be staged
All people from every quarters of the city emerge
In their various customs and attires out matching the other

Wow! Is a new day…
Have arrive with God by my side
And of course a praying mother some where
Sending forth the prayer missiles and bomb
Yet her prayer never goes unheard by heaven

See the curtains is drawn
The drum is rolled out
Bells twinkles and the instrumentation of the orchestral
Herald out the jubilant chant from the crowd
I choose my script, the stage light, costume

And then I rise off to the dashboard
Heading towards the finish-line got my script written
Wow I arrived yes I did, I did arrive at the finish-line
And with God following me through the prayer of my mum
I got to the finish-line and achieve nothing but greatness

Nature, the whole universe welcome to my event

No comments:

Post a Comment