Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Day in Your Life



Dear precious friend,
A Day in Your Life
I am sending you this letter
By way one of my disciples
I just wanted to let you know
How much I love and care about you (John3vs16)
And how great I want to became
As meaningful part of your life.

This morning when you woke up
I was already with you
In the light of my beautiful sunshine
That filled your room
I was hoping you would say good morning to me;
You didn’t so I thought it was a little too early
In the day or you to notice me.




Again I tired to get your attention
When you stepped out of your door
I kissed your face with a soft, gentle breeze
And I breathed up on you my fragrant
Sweet breath scented with flowers,
Then I sang you a love song
Through the birds in the trees,
You just walked past me.



Later in the day,
I watched over you
Were talking with same friend
Oh; now I wished you would talk to me also.
I wanted, but u just wants along your way. (Proverb 16:25, Ps 32:8)

This afternoon,
I sent you refreshing shower and glistened
To you each rain drop, I even shouted to you
A time or two with thunder trying to get your attention.
Then I painted you a lovely rainbow in the midst of my fluffy, white clouds.
I just knew you would see me then, but you were unaware of my presence.

This evening to close your day,
I sent you a beautiful sunset.
After that, I winked at you a thousand times
With my star hoping that you will wink back you never did.

At night when you went to bed,
I spilled moonlight upon your face
To let you know that I was with you.
I was hoping that you would talk to me a little
Before you went to sleep you never said a word,
It hurt me deeply;

However, I continued to watch you
Through the night thinking may be,
Just may be you would say hello to me in the morning.
         
Each day I revealed myself to you
In many strange and wondrous ways,
Hoping that you would accept supply as your shepherd
For I am the one who can supply all your needs.

My love for you is deeper than deepest ocean
And bigger than the great bi sky.
I have so much to give you and share with you
And because of my love for you,
I am therefore inviting you to surrender your life to me.

Before it is too late
For there is a place called HELL
Prepared for the devil and his angle
And I wouldn’t want you to go there
But to be in HEAVEN with me
Because of the love I have for you.   

Let me hear from you soon and see you there
Your loving friend forever…JESUS CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment