Saturday, June 3, 2017

Am Taking on Everybody


The journey we be so much
With its challenges on the way
Challenges of different sorts from everywhere
No matter what happens and what comes
Am taking everybody

Everyone no matter where you are coming from
Irrespective of the creed it doesn’t count
But what count is getting out there and make marks
Forging ahead and move from where I am to that place where I want to be
Counting the cost and taking everybody at suppress

That no matter what has happen
Neither the storms that has come and gone
And still about to come
Standing tall so high and moving from the state of pity

Getting on the walk to walk the walk
To bring nothing but great result on the table
Chosen to be in every moment and every phase of each stage
Creating my own stage and choosing the ones to act
Am taking on everybody

His motto is Oliver Goldsmith
Where determination is predominant
Failure cannot and it can not dare to dismantle
The flag of success
Am taking on everybody

Showing the world that I can
That is not what they think and feel that I am
Am going to make sure I work the work
Achieve what is going to achieve nothing but greatness
Am calling on everybody who cares to listen

No matter the cost
I’ll pay the price of success
I will never cut corners I’ll swim to victory
I we come out strong because I want to finish strong
Am talking everybody

I know the road we be rough and stem                                  
The days will be so gloomy and dark                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment