Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I Decree and Declare

I declare am the seed of Abraham
The offspring of the great I am
I declare am the head and not the tail
That is why I win and never fail
I declare am the righteousness of God
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
I declare that I have the victory
And I have found the life of God inside of me

I declare am the apple of His eyes
The chosen one and called out one
I declare am the light in the darkness
That is while I know, know darkness
I declare am a blessing to my generation
The one the world is waiting for
I declare that I have the dominion
And I have found greatness in God inside of me

I declare am blessed in my going out and coming
That no one born of a woman can stand in my way
I declare that the pain of the past is gone
To never return anymore in my entire life
I declare am what God says I am an that I live out
That no man should disturb me because I bear His mark
I declare that I have found peace like no other before
And I have found safety in is arms I declare with faith

I declare that am not afraid of the night
Because joy cometh after the dark
I declare am no more slave to depression
That my joy is not from men but from God
I declare have got Christ the giver of peace
That flows over flows inside of men
I declare have found Christ and His sufficient for me
And have found salvation in His dear name

No comments:

Post a Comment