Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Speaking for my Generation

Planet Earth (soundtrack)Planet Earth (soundtrack) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Each morning I wake up
Facing with the days task
As challenges abound as each day unfold
I know have got a work to do
The world awaits me

I can’t afford to fail my generation
The time to work is now
Because the clock starts ticking
The moment I arrive this planet earth
I want to rewrite history

Letting things happen
By making things happening
And letting people watch me
As I making things happen
Now is the time to start cracking

Because I have got a date
Yes a date and that day
Is with history one day
I will stand and face the world
Of what will be my success story?

Full of excuses of not trying
Blaming this person that person
Trying to hide under the disguise of “if”
If that the system is good
No but I…

I want to speak for my generation
I want to live for God shaking the world for Him
I want to rise to a new dimension
I just can not afford to fail my generation
I want to recover everything bring men to God
Making things happening in my time
Leaving a footprint on the sands of time

I know one day
The future will come calling on me and you
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment