Saturday, April 28, 2018

No Doubt


The rain will fall some day
Even when the cloud seems not heavy
Without no rain insight it goes on like that
Even when hope becomes slim but believe it or not
One day you get the news on a distant land o’er hills

That the rain finally falls
The cloud which looks not been heavy
Suddenly drop a droplet of water o’er hills
Over every land so no matter what you think
Hang on soon you’ll get the news a new day has emerge

If the Benz is not careful the betus 
Will overtake the Benz
Life is not all about competition
You stay line I stay on mine
Is not necessary you believe in me

No doubt the dream will come true
With you or not I don’t want to be a mere crowd chaser
But want to be the one your jaw will drop down for
Either take it or leave am not gonna force you to take that
Leave it to God alone to judge and deiced

No doubt me when you hear the news
Making headlines of a being who have made history
Making things happen while you watch me make history
See am not gonna give up because within this being
Together is ‘No Doubt’

I don’t care you write me off
Strap on me like a piece of paper
But what I know is chasing my dream with or without
Just hang and stay or you stand aloof and watch me
No Doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment