Friday, June 22, 2018

EKUWEME


Of what will I reckon God To?
From the ages past He has been there
And still always be there so ever faithful
So ever true His words never failed
He love me when I never even care

Just God and God alone
Abba father that’s what I call Him
That’s who you are to me
You stood by me when no one was there
You believe in me and gave me hope to believe in myself

Your faithfulness cometh alive everyday
Ekuweme forever faithful father to me
Of what I will say to you my King My Lord
His Word His ever so real in real life events
With the mouth of Words every come to being
Ekuweme

So awe of His presence
The steadfast love of my God never fails
His mercies never come to an end
There are new every morning
Great is the faithfulness

Ekuweme
Just as He says it He does it
His word never falls to the ground
Or goes unfilled without not accomplishing
The purpose of which it was sent

No comments:

Post a Comment