Friday, June 8, 2018

Finish Strong


That at the end of life
When the silver cord of life
Has been broken to not amend again
That the god of this world found nothing in me
When the last breadth of life has been drawn

That you have had a good consistent relationship with God
Following Him all the way leaving behind the world
Living a godly life in an ungodly world
Standing on the totality of God’s word
When life is over

Be it death or at rapture
That I will stand spotless before my maker
When have relentlessly kept the faith
Contending for such a faith not buying fake
At life junction

I know someday life will stop existing
And I we become an immortal being
Embarking on an immortal journey
Out from this mortal world
Leaving this world behind for my celestial home

I want to come to that point in my life
When life is over and the breadth of life has drifted away
From me and I look back and see of a truth I was here
And have lived, loved and becoming all what God want me to be
Finish strong…curtain drawn and eyes close in death

Is all about at the end of life
One has fully walked with God
Working for God in becoming all that God wants one to be
And meeting Him (God) at the end of one life’s journey
I pray may will all find the grace to finish strong in reaching our heavenly home
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment