Tuesday, July 3, 2018

A GOOD FIGHT!


I’ve had to do some fighting
I’ve fought my way against the odds
I fought to get to work despite hindrance
I’ve fought to keep standing up when life tried to bring me down
I’ve fought to love and loved

I’ve fought to get out of bed in the morning
Somedays when it seemed like I couldn’t endure
My present circumstances
I’ve fought to live when circumstances predict I should die
I’ve fought my doubts and my fears

I’ve fought my insecurities
I’ve fought haters and instigators, liars and betrayers
I’ve fought with family
There have even times when I lay in bed
Unable to sleep because I was fighting with myself
I’ve fought a good fight

You engage in a good fight
When you must beat the odds
Because you are determined to live in Destiny
The person who quits after a setback is not Desting-bound
These people are afraid, so they pass up opportunbities
They don’t want to get knocked down again, so they back down

There will always be challenges and setbacks
And no one is immune to a slip and fall
On the journey to Destiny
Get back up and try again! Don’t settle for the lease out of life
Because you think you’re not strong enough
To get back up and try again

No comments:

Post a Comment