Tuesday, July 3, 2018

CHIMKAMSO


I follow him all the way
He never let me down at any given time
God my guide angel He has been there
From the foundation of my existence
Chikamaso

Of a truth my God has been there
And he called me His own
Loved me when I didn’t even care
And he still loves now and in the future
Chikamaso

I followed Him all the way
I never allow the things around
To make me loose sight of Him
I keep Him close to me so dear to my heart
Following God

Is one of the greatest joy anyone can have
Irrespective of whatever that happens
I stood in the midst of the stormy hours
He is my hope, rock and steady
Chikamaso

Even though you can take the world
With its gits and toys take, take the world
I covert not its own mine is a treasure
No moth can destroy because am following Him
Chikamaso

Of a truth chikamaso
Chinedumu He leads in path of righteousness
Directs my path in the right to path of greatness
Chikamaso I don’t know you are chasing
And what you are chasing determine direction of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment