Wednesday, January 23, 2019

From Dusk to Dawn


It has been so great and so faithful
GOD'S FAITHFULNESS

So great in the greatness of God
His loving kindness over His own
His faithfulness cometh alive every morning
The everlasting God

The one who fight my battle
The Erujeje what an awesome one
The everlasting God
The one who never gives up on me
Oh what a wonder a wonder you are

From generation to generation
From the rising of the sun you never failed
From the air that I breadth and every beat of my life
From the moment I was form in my nother’s womb
From the going down of the sun

The everlasting God
Has been watching over me and still watching
He got the whole world in the palm of His hands
My going out and coming in He knows
Of a truth His God and great God He is

No comments:

Post a Comment