Thursday, August 8, 2019

YOU WAITED




Where we I be if you’re not there
How could I rise to meet the morning of the day
Your tender  mercies always calling close behind
At times I could not see you even though you’re close by
You waited




For me
When the days are gloomy
And the rain refuses to fall
Everything faking out
You waited for me

Even when am so blind to see the next line
You held me close as a child to your side
You walk with me even when am too blind to see you close
You were there all the moment, every time I fall you catch me
You waited for me

You were there when the world walked out on me
You were chasing me all along tomorrow
It’s never a threat to me just because you are there
You waited and refuse to give up on me even when I did
You waited for me

Patiently waiting on me
You never give up on my excess
Even when am so unfaithful to you
Even when I cried you lend a shoulder to lean on
You waited and waited all day long

All night long
You were there watching and waiting on me
As I drove through the seemly impossible moment of my life
You waited and still waiting you brought out of the mirary clay of life
You waited and still waiting on me

No comments:

Post a Comment