Wednesday, May 20, 2020

THE STRUGGLES



Have been in the dark
Alone in the night
Have been through a lot
To arrive where I am today
Is today I will shine the light

To see tomorrow
Have turn on the light
Am coning out strong
The dawn has arrive
I hear the freedom sound

Moving from victim to victor
Nothing holding me down anymore
My happiness resolves around me
Not what my environment depicts of me
Have got control of my emotion

Have turn on the light
From dusk to dawn
I pull through challenges
Pick up the stones of unfair criticism
Making them a stepping stone to build success momentum

From pain to power
From loneliness to associates
From betrayal to been bold and brave
From hate to become lovely being cause have tasted hate
From the struggling within to Victoria over what hurts within

1 comment: