Tuesday, June 9, 2020

AM GRATEFUL LORD: BULIE BULIE

From ages past you’ve been there
When life becomes so dim
And hope has gone missing
From the street called hope
And life begins to fade away in the sun of the morning

Eze di eze look what you done for me
I don’t look like my past because of your grace
Even when I choose to go astray
Your grace still chases after me
I am nothing without your grace

Look at what where you’ve brought me thus far
Look around you see what your grace has brought me
Look around my wrongs never count
Look from ages past much water has gone
Through under the bridges of life

Onyin oluebube
From ages you never change
When I call on you
You come to my rescue
Chioma mu Eze ndi eze my hands of worship are rise up high

The Hands that form the world
Same Hands form me in my mother’s womb
Take care of me in the womb and ushers me into this world
Am bowing down before please Lord accept the praise I bring to You
Am grateful Lord

I will lift You up
Look what you done to me
See how you change my life
My past is gone no longer count
See His grace in me just look around me

Look what you done to me
I don’t like my past anymore because of your grace
My pillar fire by night
My pillar cloud by day
The reason I live, move and have my being
You’ve never ever change am grateful Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment