Sunday, June 20, 2021

FATHER’S DAY IN HEAVEN

Setting up way high above
Looking down mother earth
From the celestial skies
You cast a gaze down here watching me
Father’s day in heaven

As the strand of your hair
Lives long ago while embark on the journey
Wish you still smile enough with so much laughter
To accompany your stay up way high in heaven
But heaven got the answer that time we ever tell

Can the heavens hear your laughter
As you sit and reminisce
About the time we had together
And other people that you miss?
Father’s day in heaven

And Daddy, do you still take walks
Along heaven's seas?
And when you gaze upon the surf
Do you remember walks with me?
Father’s day in heaven

Are your standing 
With those brave young men
Upon its perfect shores?
Finally by their sides again
Your comrades from the war
Father’s day in heaven


As each day goes on I carry you
Inside of my heart everywhere I go
You are never far from me
I see you in my smile
And in whom I grew to be

No comments:

Post a Comment