Thursday, July 23, 2020

RUN!

There are something in your life 
That we make you run!
There are something 
That will happen in your life
That we make you pick up the pace
That will snap you 
Out of that state of slumberness

That something that will say to you
There no time to cry
Everybody got to pick up the pace
I cannot deal with people
Who cannot pick up the pace

Don’t be strolling with life
When you got history running with you
I need people who will pick up the pace
I do not allow the career of this world
To destroy your passion for life

You have to run after it
Success is intentional
I would rather aim for the star
And not hit it then not hit it at all
I would rather go after it and not get it
Then not going after it at all

I would rather try and failed
Then not tried it at all
I don’t want to live with an ideal
Of not knowing at all
All my life I would go for it 
Come hell I want my destiny

You go to run after your destiny
You cannot stroll after your destiny
You can’t walk after your destiny
You got to run 
Do not manhandle with your destiny
Run after your destiny
you got to run after your destiny 

Because success is not an accident
If you don’t want it get out of my way
Because there are some people
Who want to do something with their life
Who will run after their destiny taking it by force

No comments:

Post a Comment