Tuesday, September 29, 2020

HIS FAITHFULNESS…HIS GRACE


Looking back to the years 
When it seems all hope was lost
And hope was ta
ken off from that street
That street called hope as hopelessness
Crept into my world but for
His faithfulness…His grace


That comes alive every morning
Even when am so afraid of so many things
Afraid to face the day afraid of tomorrow
The future seems so unsure in my sight
But last, last His faithfulness show forth




In an unfamiliar places
Swept through my calm heart turning it into a wondering heart
That was filled with anxiety of the future
Of what step should be taken in the next seconds
His grace always there even when disgrace show its face

When all around me seems to give way
I rest on His unchanging hours
In every stormy moment
He is my rock and rigorousness
His faithfulness…His grace

Like the sun that cometh alive
Every day you are so faithful
Dear Lord you are faithful
Like the live that is in me
And every breathe that I breath
His faithfulness…His grace

Grace was there so much so free
Pardon there was multiply to me
There my burden soul found liberty
At Calvary where burden are lifted and roll away
His faithfulness…His grace

Without Him (God)
I we be like a house without no roof
A city without guard and lights
A body without soul and spirit
A journey without destination
Am nothing without God’s love brought me thus far
His faithfulness…His grace

No comments:

Post a Comment