Wednesday, November 4, 2020

BLOGGING FOR 11 YEARS

To birth dream you got to work
To birth the ideal you must be awake
To carry through with the vision you must be at it
To be where others are you have to be in the known
To remain relevant you be in the known not in the unknown

Is been unprecedented 11 years
Of constant dedication dishing out
Of great content across board
With head turning articles though even toes are thread upon
Going head long against gossip and false news

It been superior 11 years
Of the ink never runs dry for a day
As grace flows and gift glows at crescendo levels
Inspite of the fair and unfair criticism from every billet
In the eyes of the space where I exist in

It been 11 years of God’s enrich wisdom
Been gifted with the power of the pen
With well in-depth flows of inspirations
From past experience relevant in my environment
Seasons come and go but God has never left me for a second

Blogging for 11 years for me
There has been ups and down on this journey
Have heard to stay awake all night
Month after months and year after years
Researching, reading, redesigning and writing

Researching to be in the known always
To keep up to task with what goes on around me
In my field of endavour to be relevant
To read to stay ahead of the market where I find myself
Redesigning my strategy to be different from the ones I melt on ground

With just one goal
To write the wrong in history
To captivate minds of my readers and visitors to my blogs
With motivating and captivating write up
To inspire2motivate in creating friendly reading culture

Looking back today to 13th February, 2009 when it all started, I thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment