Friday, May 14, 2021

BUILDING MY OWN HAPPINESS



Never let your happiness
Be tie to anything especially anyone
Because when such a one sees and notice
That your happiness is base on them
They will treat you like you’re nothing

And yeye you big time
Remember fool is ye
Who put their trust in human
So while not beginning today
To start building your own happiness

And let go all these madu
Flush them all out of your life
For space in accommodating the ones that matter
Fine, one a truth friendship and human relationship
Is God’s most precious gift to mankind

But there comes a time
We have to kiss some madu
A very goodbye that opens up our life up
A goodbye that brings good sensible peole into our life
Enough of seeking for attention
It is time to burn the bridge behind us

To wake up from chasing this one and that one
Am turning my back to the ones who treats me
Like nothing and have been yeye me for long
Is time to take the bitter pill and swallow it up
Building my own happiness ‘cos that what matters

It is time to create and recreate
A new world of my own world
Where my happiness comes first to play
As I also consider others happiness
But never allowing others to encroach into mine

Have realize have love too much for long
Given attention too much in a wrong place
Seeking for that and this attention
From the those who never worth it at all
Am breaking the chains this time
Is for me to build my own happiness and selflove

No comments:

Post a Comment