Thursday, May 13, 2021

YOU CAN’T FIGHT YOUR WAY TO HAPPINESS


So often we find ourselves
Fighting our way to happiness
We’re always trying to reach somewhere
Else to be happy if I could just find
Something bigger than this small house

Or if I could just move to a better job
Or at least change departments
Or if I could just meet some new friends
That sort of thinking will only hold you back
From happiness a better approach

This is where God has placed me right now
And until He moves me
I’ll be happy where I am
If I’m stuck in the traffic
This is not where I want to be
But this is where God has me
So I’ll relax and stay in peace

If I have to work late
I’ll not discouraged
This is where God has me
So I’ll be happy and enjoy it

If somebody is mistreating me
I won’t allow it to sour my day
And steal my joy instead I’ll say
This is where God has me for this season
So I will rise above it and be happy anyway

You have to bloom where God has planted you
Wherever you are know that God has put you
There for a reason when you understand that
Your mood wont got up and down
Depending on your circumstances or how anybody treats you

You will be stable
You will be consistent
You will always wear a smile
Be in a great mood and be friendly
That’s the sign of a mature person.

No comments:

Post a Comment