Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I HAVE JOURNEY: A NEW CHAPTER


Through the journey of life
Have heard it all and seen it all
Sometimes on the mountains of life
Other times in the deepest valley of life
I have journey

Have heard my best share of life
Like the unfair share moment of it as well
Like a three I surmount different weather condition
Thus far have come in face off with challenges
That defines my journey as I move from here to there

I stood when no one was there
I have learnt than I ever thought
I have seen the worst and the dread moment
I have cried silent tears that makes me learn in the hard way
I have journey through thick and thin road

Like there were only grains of sand
But I have left a worthy footprint
Through the past roads of life have travelled on
But the anchor stills hold and still holding
Inspite the storms I have journey through

Have as much I have admit
Have made several mistakes
But I never allow my mistakes defines me
Am not exceptionally perfect or faultless
I have journey

Looking back those beautiful unpleasant moment
I never regretted my low moments nor high
But to the lesson life thought me am grateful so grateful
So have learn to be grateful for the good and bad
I take my mistakes and shortcoming as I learn from them

Looking back am grateful
For who I am and for what am becoming
For what I have now and for what I we have tomorrow
For where have gotten thus far and where I am going
I have journey

No comments:

Post a Comment