Tuesday, July 13, 2021

I AM ME BECAUSE HE LIVES IN ME


He was there when I was formed
From nothing I came into existence
The dream of becoming the best
In the annual of history records
Of kingdoms and nation
 
Living out the purpose
Of which I was made
Because am fearfully and wonderfully made
Fashioned after the similitude of the palace
The Creator breathe was on me
 
The breath of life for life
Was injected into me
At creation by the creator
He had me form in the palm of His hands
Am what God made of me and says of me
 
Am bold, big and beautiful
As the beauty of life radiates all over
Am His and He is mine
Together we stand will chase thousands
Defeats foes and enemies
 
Standing tall in the midst of challenges
Because have got friends in high places
Have got someone I can call
I’ll walk by faith and not by what I see
The definition of God’s grace in me
 
A royal diadem I am
Called out from the rest
Am me and He is mine
A chosen being made for His purpose
I am me because He lives in me

No comments:

Post a Comment