Friday, August 27, 2021

PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN 1


You will cry there’s some stuff
That will happen in your life
That will make you cry, it’s okay
It’s part of the deal
If you can’t handle pain
You don’t want success
 
You gotta look at life
When life knocks you down
And say this all you got is this it
I was born in the dark
Shape in the dark and molded by the dark
 
I will break you
You recycle your pain
You use your pain
And some of you are not successful
Because every single time 
You run against a trail
 
Every time you run up 
Against a tribulation you stop
And what I’m here to tell you is
If you tell that thing
I’m here just like you here
And I promise you
 
I ain’t leaving without the degree
I will not leave without that goal
I will not leave without that dream
I will not leave this university
Until I am successful
 
I will not leave this job
I will not leave this client
I will not leave this opportunity
Until I get it
 
And you’re gonna have to fight and fight
And most of you won’t be successful
Not because you can’t do it
But you can’t outlast your old you
To get your new you
PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN 2

No comments:

Post a Comment