Friday, August 27, 2021

WHEN LIFE HURTS 2


Life is hard sometimes
Easy is not an option
But it’s worth fighting, believing
It’s worth giving yourself a chance
It’s worth mustering yourself up
 
Standing up inside yourself
It’s worth fighting relentlessly never giving up
It’s worth it you can do it
There’s problems that we go through
That cause stress, worry, anxiety and fear
 
But you might be in the battle of your life
I wanna encourage you
It’s not about what’s happening around you
It’s always about what’s happening inside of you
When life hurts
 
Just because you feel afraid
Doesn’t mean you have to be afraid
Just because you feel discouraged
Doesn’t mean you have to be discouraged
Just because you have fear
Doesn’t mean fear has to have you
 
The sentence out of your mouth
Is a story that you are putting out
I’m not gonna make it I quit
Let’s get a divorce
Business is never coming back
 
We’ve lost too many people
I’ve made too many mistakes
I’m a failure nobody can help me
I’ve done too many bad things
I don’t know what’s coming out of your mouth
 
But it’s a death sentence
And as you continue to confess it
And as you continue to declare it
Well don’t be surprise when it
Becomes true in your life
 
We have to make sure
That whenever I feel
When I think a death sentence
I must speak a life sentence
When life hurts

....WATCH OUT FOR WHEN LIFE HURTS 3

No comments:

Post a Comment