Monday, October 25, 2021

GOD, HIS GRACE AND MYSELF


I exhume the grace of the greater One
Who is inside me in whom I live
Move and have my being
His grace found the dirty part of me
And wash me out of crimson state
 
And made me pure
Void of the hand written of the enemy
As the false accuser got no ink
To write any petition against me
God, His grace and myself
 
Am the signature of God's matchless grace
I savour grace and exhume grace
Without Him am nothing
And wouldn't have come thus far like I am now
God, His grace and myself
 
Categorically I'm the best mentally
No gainsaying I'm the cutest physically
Don't doubt me because have got
Friends in high places
Have got someone I can call
 
I walk by faith and not by what I see
Everywhere I go everything I do
All I see is grace am nothing with it
Because grace found me, kept me and
Such grace will lead me home

  

No comments:

Post a Comment