Friday, November 26, 2021

LIFE HAPPENS


In this life we are in
I'm always scared about life
I was naïve before
Life is stage by stage
Have had different kinds of friends

When a child is born
And that child is just getting awake
Like play like fun he started walking
He started schooling and
This morning will later turn into afternoon

Remember
That some people where my peers
When I was in cradle
Till when am all grown up
Some of them might still be my friend at teen age

Truly, twenty friends
Can play for twenty years
Twenty friends mentioned here might exceed that
Because there might be bosom and neighborhood
Friends among them

From that dawn till evening
There will be new set of friends
Amongst these friends are
True and fake friends
Hmmm life happens

Often I tell people
That I am careless friend
Because I trust easily
Some friends are empty barrel
Yet they are self centered

I am scared of people
Because they are chameleon
Don't trust any of your friends
Just be extremely careful because
Life happens humans are unpredictable.
#life #friendship #friends
#humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment