Thursday, February 3, 2022

READY TO MEET HIM



I pray we all get ready for His return
I pray we get our business straight
So we can all we meet at the beautiful gate
I pray we all be ready for His return

Two men walking on the road
One man has a pure heart
And suddenly the trumpet sound (rapture)
The other one with a pure heart left
While the other one without a pure heart

Was left behind because
He never heard time to get right
To wash his heart from impurity
I pray we all be ready for His return
Because

Signs of the time are every
Lift up your eyes there is a brand
New feelings in the sky
Lift up your head for redemption draws near
I pray we all be ready for His ready

That we all we get down on our knees
Abs ask the Lord to wash us all clean
And be prepared to meet the lord
That we give our heart a search
That won't be playing church and religion
I pray we all be ready for His return

Bottom of Form

 

No comments:

Post a Comment