Monday, March 28, 2022

UNASHAMED

I stand redeemed 
Before my Maker 
In awe of His ever-presence
He's so pure glistering in white 
Before I stand unashamed 
The law points to what have done 

As justice demands my life 
Weighed in the balance 
As I was found wanting 
Of the sin I committed 
Grace was there 

So much and so free
Pardon was multiplied to me
There my soul found liberty
At Calvary
That's why today 

I stand so sure I stand 
Unshamed before His presence
As His presence makes the difference
Nothing held me captive 
As accusers are far gone from me

Because His grace covers my mistakes
Washed from my crimson state 
I can stand redeemed forever 

Unshamed 
Before God 
Before false accusers
Before the enemy of my soul
Before the sin that held me down
Am saved, redeemed and purchased

That I can boldly 
Wholeheartedly said
Am redeem because 
Am not weighed down by sin's power 
Because am unashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment