Tuesday, April 19, 2022

MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MAN


Sometimes as human
We go through times
That shocked the fiber of our existence
And left us for death
Man will always be man
 
But God never failed to be God
Even when men’s critics
Is so high and tearing one asunder
But nothing changes as
God will always be God
 
Even though men cast you down
Write you off throw you out
Bullied you and threaten you
You melt yourself at cross road
Man will always be man
 
But you see God
He never uses the yardstick of men’
To weigh us before He can help us
And when we come to Him for help
He never turns us down
 
Man will always be man
After man helps his fellow man
He turns around and brag about it
With all manner of boastful speech
Saying if not me we you get to this point in your life
 
My life today is nothing but God’s own plan
There comes a time in my life
When I left the known for the unknown
I was so scared to death
But I made up my mind come hell hot water
 
I realize in all these
That no matter what happens
No matter what you’ve been told
No matter the name men would have called you
God will always be God while men can never be God

No comments:

Post a Comment