Friday, July 1, 2022

THE STORY OF HOPE ON LIFE


Hungry because
I know the meaning of sacrifice
Betrayed because have tasted
The soup of betrayal
But in all it never break me at all
 
Is not what breaks one that matters
But what one does with what breaks
Him that matters see have been through a lot
To get the stage where I am
Lost dad at a very tender age
 
Mum has to fend
For five grown up kids
She went through hell hot water
To see us through to where we are today
Me was a very heart rending years
 
So many a times hiding from the public
All because I cannot measure up
To been in the spotlight
Got to know what it takes
To live by some certain limitations
 
Rise and nurtured in a single room
Next to toilet and bathroom
Where all who live in the compound uses
Attend the most dreaded high school
In my environment I pull it through
 
Fought my fight with life
In faceoff with real life threatens
Health challenges time after time
I thought I won’t make it to age 20
As my family can barely vouched for three squeal meals
 
I started my own business at 18
I started officially my blog February 13th 2009
Have my first speaking engagement October 1st, 2016
My blog got an award of consistency in updating it in 2019
And so many achievements that time we fail me to mention
 
See irrespective of your situation and station in life today
Please don’t consider given up as an option
Just hold on and be strong this isn’t motivation write-up
But a story of hope real life event
Just say I should encourage someone out there

No comments:

Post a Comment