Thursday, August 11, 2022

WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME, WHAT DO YOU SEE?


I see one
Who God's grace has helped thus far
I see the one
Who surmounts a lot of obstacles
To arrive where he is today
 
I see the one
Who no matter what happens still stands tall
I see the one
Who has come so far in the midst of troubles
I see the one who never gives up on his pursuit of greatness
 
Life is full of surprises
Life won't bring gold to your doorstep
The life you will give you zillions of reasons to give up
Life sometimes will be on top of the mountain
Life other times will be in the valley
 
I feel good today because
When I look back and see where I was coming
Not what I was but what I should be
That's how God's mercy saw me
Am grace exemplify
 
So when you look at me, what do you see?
To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst
Men will fail sure truth
They will say and write all manners of things about you
Don't let it break or mire you
So when you look at me what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment