Monday, September 11, 2023

YOUR LIFE ISN'T OVER


Never let your struggles
Makes you think so
I know your setbacks will make you
But this we be your come back
You see strength pain builds that.
 
I know it might be hard
For you to feel that
But even your darkest storms
There is a plan for you to shine bright
Please believe it I know becaue God did it for me.
 
God will not allow you
To go to places you don’t understand
Just to bring to the place where
He needs you to be
So don’t let the season take your life.
 
You can win this fight
There is a purposing going through your pain
Sometimes it takes the hardest storm
To birth the greatest dream
Your life is not finish you keep living
 
It doesn’t matter
What happen in your past
Is just a choice away from a new beginning
There is more to be with
Your prospect will empower your prison
 
So no matter what
Appreciate your life
And build your testimony
With the test you are giving
I know depression is real.
 
But I now of a truth
You can heal from those affliction
And stand great up shoulder tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment