Saturday, April 20, 2024

CARRIED BY GRACE.


From the gift of a loving family
Whose love is unreservedly
To the laughter and joyous moment
To a family where love is so pure
Grace sends me this beautiful beings.

From the gift of a loving spouse
Filling the space that once said
By the Holy Scripture
That ye who finds a wife
Finds nothing less than a good thing.

From the gift of great offspring
To a bundle of joy a son is giving
So full of life loved by all and sundry
Growing each day in strength and good health
Thankful to the creator for such a gift of a son.

From the gift of great friendship
Sent to me by the creator to me His creature
As friends are one of the greatest gift to mankind
Like angels they are so grateful for
Grace sending my way beautiful friendship relationship.

All my life
Have been carried and still carry
By the marvelous matchless grace of God
Everything that I see and all that I do
Is not by my own strength but by the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment