Saturday, August 3, 2024

RELEASING FAITH AFTER PRAYER.


Many a times
You know you have been discourage
After this time your hopes and dreams
Are all gone and lost all you need to do
Is trust in God believe Him just to be by your side.

When trouble times come
I'll go to God in prayer
Whenever am press
I'll go to God in prayer
He will never deny me
Answers are for me
He will make all things possible
By my faith after prayer answers are for me
He will always stand by me.

Whatever you need He'll provide it for you
Whatever you lack He give it unto you
Releasing faith after prayer.

When the days are dark and gloomy
When life happens and life becomes so far away
When all seems to wonder you away
When life becomes so boring and life fades out
When life become so thick and thin just have faith.

You have prayed and the prayer seems unanswered
And it seems God is so far away a million miles or more
To feel today and though you haven't lost your faith
And within you confess is so hard for you to pray
And you don't know what to say nor where to start.

But in all these
When your days is so dark and daring
Don't forget to pray
Because if you take the time to pray
You'll find that God is waiting for you just
Releasing the faith after much prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment