Friday, October 30, 2009

Love

All what God created
The greatest of all is love
Is not selfish but caring
It stands the test of time
No matter the opposition faced
Is not puff-up but humble?
In the face of the storm of life
In difficult times and circumstances

Nothing can change the love
In between two lovers
Ocean can not drawn the love
From me to you, love stands forever
Love is all that matters.

Love is a wind you can feel
But you cannot see it
Is an action, not a feeling?
Is a choice infact?
Love is a commandment.

Every where I go
All the places that I’ve been
Every smiles and new horizon
All the land I’ve never being
There are people around the world
Different faces, different names
The names went true emotion
That reminds me that we are the same
Lets talk about love…




Okoh .C. Paul
Godleadlittle@yahoo.com
+2348051817237\+2348037485204
©2009

No comments:

Post a Comment